A powerful, portable measuring tool right in the palm of your hand. Your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad can now provide you with totally precise measurements of any route, with distances from as small as one tenth of a meter to as big as thousands of kilometers or miles, even taking the curvature of the earth’s surface into account when measuring. It does all that, fast and effortlessly.
Send routes over satellite images or terrain maps by email or share them through Dropbox or iTunes. Or print directly to AirPrint.
Use iCloud to back up your routes and share them between all your devices.
- Map, Satellite, Hibrid or terrain mode.
- Graphics with the altitude profile.
- Turn by turn indications for Google paths.
- Rotate the device to landscape or portrait position.
- Export routes to the following formats: PNG, PDF, KML, CSV, MMP, GPX.
- Import routes from: MMP, KML or GPX formats.
- Bearing or azimuth
- Coordiantes: Decimal, DMS, UTM
- Search function of location or place with autocomplete.
- Search location by coordinate, or navigation mode (distance + Bearing).
- Track mode to drop pins every x seconds filtering by distance.
- Ability to add, inser, move, delete any point easily thanks to the "magic" button.
- Undo and redo as many operations as needed
- measurement units: meters, kilometers, feet, yards, miles, nautical miles, ken, ri, bù, lǐ
- Help available.